Nothing can fill your need for speed in this society better than what we have chosen as our 10 hottest luxury cars for fall. Join us as we zoom, zoom, zoom into some of the most luxurious – and fun – wheels on the road today according to our resident auto enthusiast Lance Avery Morgan (Photos courtesy each automotive vendor)
1. Bentley Continental GT $240,000 MSRP Drive it at Late European
This four-seater luxury number features a spacious cabin, leather hides, wood veneers, and cool-touch metals combined with one of the most advanced in-care infotainment systems available, Sumptuous hand-crafted materials and the highest levels of attention to detail combine effortlessly to make the new Bentley Continental GT a contemporary and sculpted supercar with the prestige feel and authentic quality of a true coach-built automobile.
- BMW 750i $96,400 MSRP Drive it at BMW of Austin The current BMW series is a line of full-size luxury vehicles that introduced the ZF 8-speed automatic transmission. With state-of-the art technology, efficient performance and extreme comfort, the BMW is offered in ActiveHybrid and bulletproof options. Enjoy its agile handling and plush interior to balance comfort with a remarkable driving experience.
- Lexus LC500 $101,000 MSRP Drive it at Lexus of Austin
With its flowing compound curves juxtaposed against sharp creases, this is a car built for luxury consumption. Nimble and quick, its designed to “Out German the Germans” in both styling and drivability. See for yourself.
4. Cadillac CTS Coupe $38,000 MSRP Drive it at Covert Cadillac
This luxury sedan is Cadillac’s most dramatic expression of art meeting science. The interior of the CTS emphasizes technical precision with elegant, hand-crafted details complete with an integrated center stack design and the hand-assembled center console. The powertrain’s performance is channeled through a chassis that delivers sports car performance without punishment.
- Mercedes-Benz SL63 $151,350 MSRP Drive it at Mercedes-Benz of Austin and Mercedes Benz of Georgetown
It’s the house that speed built in Europe…and that Austinites especially love. You may have seen this bad-boy speeding around Gran Turismo 5 or as the safety car for the Formula One Sessions; after all, it is luxury and speed personified. This sleek number will have you careening through traffic like Batman on a mission.
- Rolls-Royce Dawn $380,000 MSRP Drive it at Late European
Engineered to ride and drive in peerless fashion, the Dawn’s chassis’ poise delivers a dynamically engaging experience for the driver, yet a serene, comfortable ride for passengers surrounded by an elegant, contemporary interior with large expanses of soft, full-grain leather, natural-wood veneers and Blenheim wool carpets. Hand-built to order, Dawn embodies 21st-century Rolls-Royce: more than a century of excellence expressed in a modern and uncompromising style.
- Ferrari California T Convertible $245,000 MSRP Drive it at Ferrari Of Austin
With the ability to go 0 to 60 in under 3.4 seconds, the car boasts an impress power-to-weight ratio, the killer engine is what makes the car superior. Don’t let the beautiful Ferrari pass you by as you speed into next year’s exciting adventures.
Take a drive in the sexiest car of the year. Described as satisfyingly stylish and obviously sexy, this car takes technology (and driving) to a whole different level With length, width and low height in perfect proportion with smooth and clean lines, this car oozes opulence.
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S $202,000 MSRP Drive it at Porsche Austin
Excitement and high performance are the key selling points to this full-size five-door, four-seat luxury sedan with a crucial “go-fast” formula. By delivering the best features of a sports car and a sedan with comfy rear-seat room, hatchback design and the ability to create cargo capacity like an SUV, it offers first-class interior and superior athletic performance.